Katarzyna Skura, MD believes in education, prevention, and a balanced body and mind. Her role is to guide patients toward their greatest health and wellness. She takes the time to design individual treatment plans for each patient, concentrating on prevention and each patient’s unique needs.
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certification and Diploma, The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Primary Care (adults)
- Internship and Residency: St. Joseph Hospital in Chicago
- Medical School: Pozman University of Medical Sciences in Poland
- Undergraduate: BA, Biology, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Certificate and Diploma Course, The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine in Miami
- Taught at the University of Pennsylvania Medical School
- Top Doctor 2021
- Top Internist
Outside of medicine, Dr. Skura enjoys outdoor activities such as skiing, fishing, biking, swimming, water sports, hiking, sailing, ballroom dancing, travel, art, design, and theater.
If you are interested in learning more and if it is right for you, please contact Art Aesthetica today. Your first step will be to schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Skura, during which you can discuss your individual aesthetic and functional goals.